Founded by Amanda in 2012, the Hollywood Road Arts Club was inspired by the Paris salon of inimitable collector and writer, Gertrude Stein. Amanda wanted to create a fun, friendly social environment to learn how to navigate the London art market and discover exciting, new artistic talent. Mid-week private after work events are held monthly in artist studios and in established and hidden galleries. Aspiring and active collectors welcome!
Featured talks have included the following:
- The Fine Art Fund Group on 'Investing in Art'
- Lazarides Gallery on 'The Phenomenon of Street Art'
- ShowStudio's curator on 'Collecting Contemporary Photography'
- Behind the scenes at the Royal Academy Schools
- Dinner in an artist's studio
- VIP art fair tours
For more information, please visit www.hraclondon.com.